Sunday, July 09, 2006

A week before



I'm not a child anymore... Sometimes I wish I were!

I'm a young woman going to face another change in her life. I'll start to learn to walk again, on another ground, in the middle of another country, people and culture.

There have been a pretty long journey until the start of a new beginning. Like every journey, it came with smiles but also tears, with moments of excitement or despair. There's a long way until the end of the journey but I learnt to enjoy every single second of it.

I won't have my family, friends and dear people close to me, in terms of kilometers. I'll be alone but I'll always have my faith and trust. The strong belief that I can love and that dreams can come true will guide me.

It's just a week till I'll leave and the "before traineeship crisis" is trying to scare but it has less chances now than it might have had some years ago. It's the Cori you all know that will be leaving, it's the same Cori that will change in the end, it will be the same Cori coming back. A changed one but still me.

I use to say that's just me... dreaming and hoping, living and enjoying, feeling and caring... pink or blonde, it's just me! Wherever I go, I'm Just me!

No comments: